Sunday, September 27, 2009

Paging Dr. Dirty

We went out for Anthony's 35th and as he likes to say, "things got a little blue." It has taken me a full week and many apologies to get to a place where I can share some of the tamer photos. I am not including the photo of me trying to bite my own foot. I told myself that I would leave all vanity at the door with this blog (I have a picture of myself in a bathing suit for gosh darn sake) but I just can't. It is so weird and sad and gross. Who Coyote Uglys their own foot and in public after dancing barefoot in a bar?

3 comments:

  1. I sat for 5 minutes staring at this before I worked up enough courage to look through these photos. I was afraid. Very afraid.
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthony, I'll send you the ones I didn't put up but I'll wait until you are feeling better and your system can handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd really like to see the one of you trying to bite your foot.
    This is Kristen by the way - I'm too blog retarded to figure out how to pick my name.

    ReplyDelete