Sunday, August 16, 2009

Eloise thinks we're cool

I read some blogs of people who collect lovely vintage buttons or have created craft empires or everything they eat is gorgeous or everyone they know looks edgy and not remotely infirmed or deranged in a pillbox hat and gloves. I aspire to be any of those things or capture any of those things with my turn of the century (yes, this century but still) shutterspeed and smudged lens. In the meantime, Brendan, Ellie, and I had a really great day at our towny pool. Eloise watched us dive in total awe. I'm serious, our 3 year old thought we were AMAZING. The rest of the pool was probably cringing in embarrassment on our behalf and you probably will too. You, still being just Brendan.


1 comment:

  1. you're quite the twinkle-toes family. ellie has a lot to look forward to. nice form!

    ReplyDelete